Hey guys!
Sorry I really haven’t gotten to write on here. I only get internet for about twenty minutes at a time maybe two times a week if I am lucky. Things so far have been good. I have been really homesick and just having a hard time with things, but hopefully things will get better the more I am here and the closer I get to coming home. I live with a wonderful older couple who loves to take care of us. We sleep in this little wooden room is a fan and a nice tv that gets English channels!!...The bathroom is well, it works!.. Cold showers still haven’t become my friend, maybe because I have to take them at six in the morning. I have finished my first week of work and have never been so thankful for my education. The system here has a ton of problems , but the kids are super sweet. I work in a really small school that only has about 60 students. I work with kinder in the morning , and I only have five kids. This week we learned colors and how to say ‘My name is”. They love to play games, so we basically do that everyday. I live in an extremely small community where nothing really goes on. All the people are really nice, but not much to do. The days are EXTREMELY long here. The sun comes up at five and it is dark by six at night. Since I have been here I went to a beautiful beach and I went to a bull riding show, which was quite an experience. This weekend we are going to Santa Cruz to hang out and also this pottery place called white teal. Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement! I will write again , when I have the chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment