I created this blog in hopes of keeping in touch with you guys back home. Since, I will have VERY limited access to phones and internet I felt this was the best way to communicate with friends, and keep you guys updated!
I'll be in Costa Rica for seven weeks this summer. I am traveling with my teacher and his family along with eleven other classmates.Though I will be there with a team we will each be living in a different 'pueblo' (town)! My friend Teresa and I will be living in a small town called San Jose de Pinilla. There Teresa and I will be living with a local family for the next seven weeks! I will be teaching in the town school. From what I have learned so far my school has around 30 students total. It is an extremely small school, but very interesting from what I hear. I hear there will most likely be chickens in my classroom everyday while I am teaching...that should turn out to be interesting!... My job in the school is to help teach the children English. I will be a full time teacher there.
Since I won't have much access to internet I am going to try and write on here at least once a week while I am there and post a few pictures to keep everybody updated on how I am !I would love to hear from you guys too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment